About The Practice
Superior surgical expertise in a comfortable setting, that is Dr. Roche’s Bloomfield Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center. Dr. Roche is one of Southeast Michigan’s premier cosmetic surgeons offering the latest advancements in surgical and nonsurgical procedures in a relaxed and professional environment. Preparing to look your best doesn’t have to be an intimidating process. Dr. Roche’s more than 30 years experience in cosmetic surgery procedures combined with his knowledgeable staff make his surgery office the ideal place for cosmetic surgery and non-surgical procedures.
Whether you’re coming in for a facelift, a tummy tuck or just to smooth out a few too many laugh lines, patients of Dr. Roche become friends and family. Quoted in studies across the country, Dr. Roche carefully explains the many cosmetic treatment options available to change the signs of premature aging or the shape and size of any particular body feature. Schedule a consultation today.
Dr. Roche believes medicine and cosmetic surgery are a dynamic flux and require constant education and training. He constantly attends and teaches cosmetic procedure courses and seminars to broaden the scope of his training and surgical skills. In addition, Dr. Roche instructs and trains many cosmetic surgeons and holds multiple associate professorships at several medical schools across the United States. Dr. Roche has trained intensively with former presidents and masters of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, and has performed more than 7,500 successful cosmetic surgery operations.
Director of the Bloomfield Hills Cosmetic-Laser Surgery Center, Dr. Roche has also served as the Department Chairman and Resident Program Director at the POH/McLaren Medical Center for many years. Dr. Roche has also served on the American Board of Examiners for the certification of new physicians in facial cosmetic surgery.
Our office accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
We also work with many different finance options: M-Lend, Care Credit, Alphaeon Credit
Facial Cosmetic Surgery - 2008
Dr. Roche is Triple Board Certified
- Board Certified in Otorhinolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Reconstructive Surgery- Requires 5- years residency, oral and written exams, practice, experience, and surgical volume.
- Board Certified in Cosmetic Surgery by American Board of Cosmetic Surgery- Requires oral and written exams, experience, and surgical volume.
- Board Certified in American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery -Requires oral and written exams, specialized facial cosmetic surgery fellowship and very extensive knowledge and experience in facial cosmetic surgery.
- Fellow of the American Society of Liposuction Surgery- Requires oral and written exams, practice, experience, and surgical volume.
- Fellow of the American Society of Liposuction Surgery- Requires practice, experience, and surgical volume.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery- Requires oral and written exams, practice, experience and surgical volume.
- A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Randomized Trial Evaluation the Ability of Low-level Laser Therapy to Improve the Appearance of Cellulite, 2012
- Clinical and Double-Blind Study, non-surgical procedures/zerona-laser.
- BIFS Study, Allergan on Saline and Silicone Breast Augmentation Patients, 2007-2009
- Clinical Study, Zerona Prototype, Effectiveness of Low-Level Laser on Reducing Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue, 2007-2008
- Clinical Study, Low-Level Laser Therapy and Reducing Pain After Breast Augmentation, 2006-2007
- Clinical Study, Effectiveness of Low-Level Laser Therapy Easing Liposuction Procedure, 2004
INSTITUTE FOR QUALITY IMPROVEMENT STUDIES:
[AAAHC, The Society for Office Based Surgery]
- Clinical Study, Liposuction, 2008-2011
- Non-Clinical Study Report, Ambulatory Surgery, Liposuction, 2009
- Non-Clinical Study Report, Ambulatory Surgery, Liposuction, 2008
- Non-Clinical Study Report, Ambulatory Surgery, Liposuction, Initial Findings, 2007
- Medical Event Reporting, AAAHC Institute for Quality Improvement, 2005
MEMBERSHIPS & APPOINTMENTS:
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Liposuction Surgery, Inc.
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Inc.
- Member of the Academy of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Member of the Biolaser Institute
- Fellow of the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgeryand Frequent Faculty Member
- Dr. Roche serves as a member of the Judicial Committee for The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- National Advisory Board of Liposuction for the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Dr. Roche has served as the Department Chairman and Resident Director/Trainer at POH/McLaren Regional Medical Center.
- Residency: Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital, Pontiac, Michigan, Otorhinolaryngology 1977-1980
- Internship: Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital, Pontiac, Michigan, Rotating Internship, 1976-1977
- Medical School: D.O., College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery, Des Moines, Iowa, 1973- 1976
- Graduate: Masters Candidate of Reproductive Physiology, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 1973
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan 1968-1972
- World Congress on Liposuction Surgery: Advanced Liposculpture and Body Contouring, October 2-5, 2013
- Avelar Abdominoplasty Hands-On Live Surgery Workshop, Seattle, WA, June 7-9 2013
- Augmenting Your Practice With Cosmetic Breast Surgery, Combined Mastopexy and Augmentation, May 2011
- Co-Chairman for the World Congress of Liposuction held in Washington D.C 2010
- Board Exam for Cosmetic Surgery Certificate 2009
- 24th Annual Scientific Meeting, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, The Art of Perfection-January 17-20, 2008.
- 23rd Annual Scientific Meeting, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, January 25-28, 2007.
- The Anatomy of Cosmetic Surgery-January 28-29, 2007.
- Cosmetic Breast Live Surgery Workshop-November 9-11, 2007.
- 22nd Annual Scientific Meeting, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, January 26-29, 2006.
- Total Facial Rejuvenation Live Surgery Workshop September 8-10, 2006.
- 21st Annual Scientific Meeting, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery ,January 27-30, 2005.
- The Anatomy of Cosmetic Surgery-January 30-31, 2005.
- Fellowship, Lecture, American Academy of Cosmetic Breast Surgery, January 2005
- 20th Annual Scientific Meeting, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, January 29-February 1, 2004.
- 19th Annual Scientific Meeting, The American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery-January 23-26, 2003.
- MedQuest Pharmacy Review, Hormone Replacement Therapy, August 9-10, 2003.
- Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital Teaching/Michigan State University Jan/Dec 2002.
- 18th Annual Scientific Meeting, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, January 31-February 3, 2002.
- Facial Rejuvenation, Interactive Video Workshop, January 31-February 3, 2002.
- All About Faces Workshop & Live Surgery-April 26-27, 2002.
- Breast Workshop Of The American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery, May 30-June 2, 2002.
- World Congress on Liposuction, 2002
- Breast Surgery & Body Contouring-August 23-25, 2001.
- Esthetic Breast Surgery & Live Workshop-September 8-9, 2001.
- World Congress On Liposuction-October 12-15, 2000.
- Practical Surgical Challenges In Otolaryngology-February 16-20, 1998
- January 2015, Best Scholarly Article Award: Prospective Controlled Clinical Trial The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery Vol. 31, No. 1, 2014. Original Article: “A Double-Blind, Sham-Controlled Study Demonstrating the Effectiveness of Low-Level Laser Therapy Using a 532-nm Green Diode for Contouring the Waist, Hips, and Thighs” in The American Journal for Cosmetic Surgery Vol. 31, No.1, 2014. The clinical trail found that use of the Low-Level Laser Therapy devise is a safe, effective, and non-invasive body contouring procedure to improve the appearance of cellulite. This award is among a few awarded each year from hundreds entered.
- “Reduction in Cholesterol and Triglyceride Serum Levels Following Low-Level Laser Irridation: A Non-Controlled, Nonrandomized Pilot Study.” American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery. 27.4 (2010): Print.”
- A Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Randomized Trial Evaluating the Ability of Low-level Laser Therapy to Improve the Appearance of Cellulite” 532 nm, aesthetic therapy, green diode, gynoid lipodystrophy, noninvasive therapy. Surgeons Inc. (RFJ) Marion, IN 46952 (2012) Bloomfield Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center: Print.”
- Low-Level Laser Therapy as a Non-Invasive Approach for Body Contouring: A Randomized, Controlled Study.” Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. 41. (2009): 799-809. Print.”
- Low-Level Laser Therapy Effectiveness for Reducing Pain After Breast Augmentation.” American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery. 26.3 (2009): Print.”
- Laser Lipo Technology Research and Opinions Show Non-Invasive, Non-Surgical Potential.” Cosmetic Surgery Times. May 1 2009: Print.”
- Low-Level Laser Therapy in Acute Pain.” In Play! Detroit Magazine. 2008: Print.
- “How to handle An Interview: A Marketing-Educational Approach for Residency Trainers.” Triad . July 1991. Print
There are not any reviews available at this time.