Dr. Nesiba specializes in full body cosmetic surgery including:
Face and Necklifts
Blepharoplasty (eyelid lift)
Brazilian Buttock Lifts
He also utilizes non-surgical treatments to keep you feeling fresh and youthful:
Juvederm (Dermal fillers)
Skin Medica products
English / Spanish
General Cosmetic Surgery - 2018
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSURE
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Certified #27532, March 2019.
- Diplomate, American Board of Cosmetic Surgery. Certified March 2019.
- Diplomate, American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery. Certified March 2019.
- Doctor Of Medicine, Colorado. 0060857. Issued 6/2018. Expiration 4/2021.
- Doctor Of Dentistry, Colorado. 00203524. Issued 4/2018. Expiration 2/2020.
- Doctor of Medicine, Oklahoma. Issued: 3/2017. Expiration: 3/2020.
- ATLS: Advanced Trauma Life Support, June 2016. Expiration: 6/2020
- ACLS: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, April 2019. Expiration: 4/2021.
- PALS: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, April 2019. Expiration: 4/2021.
- BLS: Basic Life Support, April 2019. Expiration: 4/2021.
Wayne State University, School of Medicine
Medical Doctor, June 1st, 2015
- Completion of USMLE Step 3, April 2016
- Completion of USMLE Step 2 CS, December 2014
- Completion of USMLE Step 2 CK, September 2014
- Completion of USMLE Step 1 Exam, June 2013
University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Dentistry
Doctor of Dental Surgery, May 2009
- Junior Class President, 2007 – 2008
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Study Club, 2008 – 2009
- Implant Study Club, 2008 – 2009
- School Representative for National Dental Student Lobby Day, 2008
- Freshman and Sophomore Class Social Chair, 2005 – 2007
- Student Member of LB605, Building Renovation Committee, 2008 – 2009
- ASDA Member, 2005 – 2009
University of Nebraska – Lincoln
Bachelors of Science in Education, December 2003
- University of Nebraska Honors Program, 1999 – 2002
- College of Arts and Sciences Advisory Board, 2000 – 2001
- Deans List, 2000, 2001, 2002
- Social Chairman, Beta Theta Pi Fraternity, 2000 – 2002
- Certificate of High Scholarship from the University of Nebraska, 2001
- 2018 Nashville Update in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, January 2019.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada. February 2018.
- The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus and School of Dental Medicine: 50th Annual Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Refresher Course. Denver, Colorado. November 2017.
- Osteomed: Principles of Orthognathic Surgery, Maxillary and Mandibular Advancement and Beyond. Dallas, Texas. June 2016.
- Osteomed: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Craniomaxillofacial Trauma. Dallas, Texas. March 2016.
- ACOMS: Facelifts, Submental and Facial Contouring: Advanced Esthetic Surgery Techniques. New Orleans, Louisiana. February 2015.
- AOCMF: Principles of Operative Treatment of Craniomaxillfacial Trauma and Reconstruction. Houston, Texas. November 2014.
- Detroit Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Cosmetic Surgical Cases Today. Speaker Joseph Niamtu, III, DMD. Detroit Michigian. February 2014.
- Stryker: Surgical Approaches, Techniques and Complications in Orthognathic Surgery. San Francisco, California. October 2012.
- Robert F. Jackson, M.D. Award, Highest Score Oral Component of Certifying Examination, 2019.
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.
- William K. Miles, M.D. Award, Highest Score Written Component of the Certifying Examination, 2019.
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- A Contemporary and Novel Use of Thyroid Cartilage for Structural Grafting in Esthetic Rhinoplasty: A Case Report.
- Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Vol. 77, Issue 3, p639.e1-639.e7
- Published online: November 1, 2018
- Orthokeratinizing Odontogenic Cyst: A Classification Conundrum
- Presented at the IADR Toronto conference in July of 2008
- Presented at a table clinic held at UNMC College of Dentistry
There are not any reviews available at this time.