About The Practice
Dr. Michael J. Will is a board-certified cosmetic and oral & maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Urbana, Maryland. Dr. Will and the professionally trained staff of Will Surgical Arts are committed to offering the highest quality care and the most advanced surgical techniques. He has authored numerous textbook chapters and scientific articles, and is a recognized national lecturer in Oral and Maxillofacial and Cosmetic Surgery.
Will Surgical Arts offers a wide range of procedures; some can correct functional problems and others can enhance your appearance. In any procedure, patients can expect safe, individualized care from an expert surgeon.
Dr. Michael J. Will received his bachelor’s degree from Washington and Jefferson College, his dental degree from Georgetown University and his medical degree from the University of Texas. He completed his General Surgery and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas. Dr. Will also completed a General Cosmetic Surgery fellowship at the Cosmetic Surgery Center in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Fellow – American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow – American College of Surgeons
- President- American Board Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (2015)
- President- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (2009-2013)
- Maryland Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Middle Atlantic Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Board Examiner – American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Board Examiner – American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
General Cosmetic Surgery - 2000
- 2009, 2019
American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
There are not any reviews available at this time.