About The Practice
Dr. Samir Pancholi is fellowship-trained in cosmetic surgery and a diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery. After graduating from medical school, he completed a surgical internship at Ohio University and then spent 5 years training at Michigan State University in general surgery and then head, neck and facial plastic surgery training programs. In 2006, he completed an advanced, one year accredited Cosmetic Surgery fellowship training program through the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
A Cosmetic Surgery Specialist
Dr. Pancholi has trained specifially in and exclusively practices cosmetic surgery. With an artistic approach, he has developed a focus in breast augmentation and breast implant revision surgery. As one of the fastest growing cosmetic surgery practices in Las Vegas, Dr. Pancholi is highly respected by his peers and considered a leading expert in cosmetic surgical procedures of the face and body.
The Highest Standards in Patient Safety
Dr. Pancholi insists on providing the highest standard in skilled care and safety to his patients. He believes safety is the number one priority for his patients and performs all of his surgery in fully accredited surgical facilities that have met or surpassed the highest city, state and national standards of compliance.
He works only with board certified MD/DO anesthesiologists who have the highest level of training to administer anesthesia and provides his patients with the highest possible level of anesthesia safety and care.
To further ensure his patients get the highest level of safety, Dr. Pancholi has both hospital admitting and surgical privileges for all of his cosmetic surgery procedures at Spring Valley Hospital in Las Vegas.
A Leader in the Cosmetic Surgery Profession
Throughout his career Dr. Pancholi has attained a number of accomplishments including publishing several articles and serving on cosmetic surgery boards and committees. He’s lectured on cosmetic surgery locally, nationally, and internationally; performed live surgery demonstrations of facial, breast, and body cosmetic procedures and taught other surgeons his techniques. In 2009, Dr. Pancholi was selected as a guest editor to review peer articles submitted to The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery. This journal publishes leading research and advances in the world of cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Pancholi was selected in 2010 as one of Las Vegas’ Top 40 Under 40, honored for gaining recognition in Las Vegas as a breast implant revision specialist. In 2011, he was recognized as a distinguished speaker by the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and also selected as a chairperson to the Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. In 2014, Dr. Pancholi was featured as one of Las Vegas’ Top 3 “Best-Dressed Gents” by Luxury Las Vegas Magazine, an honor that speaks to his eye for aesthetic detail, balance and proportion.
- Implant Exchange
- Implant Deflation
- Augmentation and Lift
- Vaser Liposelection
- Tummy Tuck
- Mommy Makeover
- Neck Lift
- Chin Implants
- Alphaeon Financing
- Care Credit Financing
- Master Card
General Cosmetic Surgery - 2008
Dr. Pancholi is a diplomate of the following:
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Board of Facial Plastic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
Dr. Pancholi is a speaker, educator, and surgeon dedicated to Cosmetic Surgery. He holds multiple leadership positions throughout the Cosmetic Surgery community:
- President and Trustee, American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Governor Appointed Board Member, Nevada State Board of Osteopathic Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Diplomate, American Osteopathic Board of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Diplomate, American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology
- Fellow, American Osteopathic College of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow, Federation of State Medical Boards
- Fellow, American Association of Osteopathic Examiners
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Michigan State University COM
There are not any reviews available at this time.