At the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, we pride ourselves on setting the highest standards for excellence in all aspects of cosmetic surgery practice and patient care. This includes an unwavering commitment to patient education. Our goal isn’t just to tell you about cosmetic surgery, but to provide you with the knowledge you need to make an informed choice about cosmetic surgery.
We not only gave our website a facelift, we’ve made it more comprehensive and helpful to you, with useful tools that make it easy to locate board certified cosmetic surgeons in your area, get pricing information about the procedures you are considering, and view before and after photos of actual cosmetic surgery patients.
As you explore our new site, we encourage you to check out the following brand new features:
- New procedure learning center. Get reliable information about cosmetic surgery procedures, including details about price ranges, recovery, surgical techniques, and long-term results.
- Build your own wishlist and share those wishes with your favorite surgeon. Add procedures you are considering to your own personal cosmetic surgery wishlist. This page will keep track of what you’re wishing for as you continue to browse the site. You can also send your wishlist to your favorite ABCS surgeon to start your consultation conversation!
- One of a kind before & after gallery. Our before & after patient photos illustrate the changes that were made for each patient to help you better understand what’s possible with a procedure.
- All new patient resources. We make it easy to find out what type of training and experience is required to become a board certified cosmetic surgeon, what factors you must consider when researching surgeons, and why facility accreditation is important.
- Find a surgeon tool. Search for board certified cosmetic surgeons close to you, view their profiles, and add surgeons you’d like to contact to your favorites for quick reference.
We hope you find our new site helpful and enriching. If you have any questions, please contact us! We’ll be glad to assist you any way we can.